Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 2004
Our first trip to the pumpkins. Cooper was 2 1/2 and Davis was 1 month old!
You can't tell from this picture, but this trip was quite a disaster.
Davis was screaming most of the time and my sweet 2 year old had been abducted and was replaced with a little monster.
There is no picture from 2005, mainly due to the fact that I didn't want to subject myself to that kind of torture again! In 2005, Coop had just turned 3 and Davis was 13 months...If i didn't get much cooperation the year before I sure wasn't going to get much the next year!

October 2006
Cooper was 4 and Davis had just turned 2.
Cooperation this year was much better due to the fact that I bribed them with suckers.
I am not above briebery if it will get me a decent picture. As you can see, it sorta worked..


October 2007
Cooper was 5 and Davis was 3.
I totally boycotted the trip this year because I was pregnant with Rubye Ann and was miserable most of the time.
Jamie took this one Saturday when we carved our jack o lanterns.
I must have been feeling pretty good this day...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: