Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 2008
Cooper is 6, Davis is 4, and RA is 8 months.
I had taken RA earlier in the morning on this day to take a few pics of just her. Then I got the boys and we all came back. It was still a bit of a challenge but I managed to pull it off!


October 2009
Cooper is 7, Davis is 5 and RA is 20 months.
This was the year it dawned on me to put everyone is "halloweeny" shirts..
You cant tell but Cooper's shirt has sports balls in the shape of pumpkins.

October 2010
Cooper is 8, Davis is 6 and RA is 2
Love, love, love this picture!
Here's the best part, I didn't even try to pose them. They did this on their own!


October 2011
Cooper is 9, Davis is 7 and RA is 3.
Again, I did not pose them. I asked them to sit together and RA grabbed the boys around the neck at the last second before I snapped this one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Woodards said...

All of the pictures are VERY cute BUT it made me want to cry at how fast they have grown...and they aren't my children. I have issues with children growing up! ;)