Monday, January 11, 2010

The big gingerbread house that the boys made was such a success, that the next week when I went to the store I got carried away and bought a different kit. This one had mini-gingerbread houses. Five, to be exact. In my mind I was seeing a whole little gingerbread scene...the big house, the little houses, the train we always do, and then some people. I was so excited. I was ASSUMING the little houses would be like the big one, pre-constructed. Well, they're weren't. I had to cut the pieces apart and then put them together. I think we only made three of the five houses because when I would cut the pieces most of them would crumble. Let me just tell you this, I will NEVER buy the mini-gingerbread house kit again....
So, here we are putting icing and decorations on three of the houses that survived....



WHAT ON EARTH WAS I THINKING???????
Posted by Picasa

No comments: