Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let's get back to Christmas stuff, shall we? After the gingerbread, it was time for good old christmas sugar cookies. You know, make the dough, roll the dough, use all the cute cutters...RA had a good time with the few she made..

C and D took turns cutting theirs out...

While I was rolling out some dough RA kept repeating over and over, "Mama, Mama, Mama..."
I look over and..
I took this as her way of telling me she was done making cookies. So, I started to clean her up and get her down.

When I turned around to finish cutting cookies with the boys, I saw that there were no boys....I looked in the living room where all of a sudden there was a game of "football" going on...WHAT?!?!?!? Everyone deserted me and we had half a bowl of dough left!!
So you know what that meant...yep...I got to eat all the raw cookie dough!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: