Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Each park has some kind of symbol right smack in the middle close to the entrance.. at Animal Kingdom it's the Tree of Life..May 2012 099
First on the "to do" list here is the safari ride.  It is very similiar to the drive thru safari park I took you to back in February except we aren't driving and we cant feed the animals.May 2012 100
We ride is these big covered wagon trucks...May 2012 101
C. is thrilled to be on this ride.  He loooooves wild animals. The others do to, but I think he loves them just a tad more..May 2012 103
The scenery is just as great to look at as all the animals!May 2012 111 If you didn't get to see enough giraffes from the dive thru park...here are some more.  One can never see too many giraffes in my mind..May 2012 114
The "upside down" tree.  The top branches look like the roots...hence the name.  I think the tour guide said it will get leaves at some point.  I don't remember..I was too busy taking pictures of giraffes....May 2012 118

No comments: