Wednesday, May 9, 2012

 

That had to have been one of the bumpiest  take-offs and ascent ever… I’m not gonna lie, I was  holding on so hard to the armrest I probably left finger indentions. The turbulance finally calmed down when we leveled out and we broke out the  boredom busters.  We played with stickers…May 2012 044

May 2012 046

We colored….May 2012 047

We played with Wikki Stiks.  Basically its just colored wax sticks that you can shape into anything.  These were a huge hit.May 2012 050

Sister and I got busy…May 2012 052

D. was especially proud of his creation.  With good reason… C. was reading his book during most  of the flight and he was right in front of my seat, so I wasn’t able to get a pic of what he was doing.May 2012 053

We finally landed and proceeded to the baggage claim.  They were so big and got theirs and Sister’s luggage all by themselves… They sure thought they were big stuff!!!May 2012 058

No comments: