Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Guess who's coming to our house tonight???????

Yep. The TOOTH FAIRY!!!!!! Cooper lost his front tooth today. This has been A LONG TIME COMING. This tooth has been loose since September when he had a collision with another kid on the church playground. Well, the past two weeks he has really been working on it. Each day he would come home from school with it a bit looser than the day before. Today, this is what it looked like:
Somehow during the school day, that tooth got turned sideways and backward. I told him it had to come out. He freaked out. I tried to wiggle it and it wouldn't move. So, I told him we were gonna let his dentist try to get it out. He freaked out again. Then our wonderful neighbor took care of the situation. I kept saying Mr. Jake was gonna "take a look" Jake kept saying "I'm a good tooth puller!" I wish I had this on video. Right here Cooper is saying "NOO NOO DON'T PULL IT...."

Literally seconds later, the tooth was out. Cooper was in mid- freakout mode and just stopped and stared. I tried to get a picture but it is a bit blurry due to the fact this was the heat of the moment....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Annie liked these pictures. She has already been like "I think I have a loose tooth." She's kinda fascinated with losing teeth right now! P.S. I love looking at your blog every day! We have one, too if you have time to check it out--whatsupwatsons.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Love--Elizabeth