Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I-Hop is the BOMB!!!
(At least according to Cooper and Davis and I'm sure Rubye Ann too , if she could say the words..)
Our fun day in Monroe started with lunch at the ONLY place to eat.....These kids hogged down on some flapjacks, eggs, and bacon. Actually, Rubye Ann was the only one to put the eggs in her mouth. She spit them right out, but then put them right back in, spit them out, put them back in..you get the picture. So I can't say for sure if she really liked them, or just really liked playing with them!!

This one didn't even want to wait long enough for me to cut them before he dug in....this kid meant BUSINESS. Don't mess with this boy and his shortstack..

Once his was cut up, he flung that piece of bacon down and grabbed that fork and went to town...
Normally, when we go out to eat, ours is one of the loudest tables around as you can imagine. But when we go to I-Hop, once the pancakes get there, our table is probably one of the quietest!! We usually have to force D to eat. Not here. I wonder if there is a way to sneak veggies and meat into pancake bater so that he wouldn't notice?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: