Friday, April 10, 2009

Well. I tried to write this post three different times last night. The first two times I deleted it was due to the fact I kept changing my mind on the pictures I wanted. The third time was because we had to leave the house and go to a neightbor's. We were under a tornado warning and it was coming our way. This was around 11:30 folks. Had to get kids up and load up. Scary. As you might can tell, everyting ended up fine as I am able to write my post this morning. So, here's my post from last night:

Our beloved Frogger is back. Frogger is our ugly toad who lives under our basketball goal. He stays with us during spring and summer and leaves us when the weather turns cold. The boys were so happy to see him. They love to play with (torture) him. I'm sure I'll have some pictures of Rubye Ann with Frogger soon. Afterall, he is member of our family. No matter how ugly and disgusting he is...

When RA climbed on the gator Davis was overjoyed. He immediately jumped into he driver seat. I barely got the seatbelt fastened around her before he took off. You can see she's not too sure about this.

Cooper joined in too. As well as Frogger. He is nestled in Cooper's lap. There's a sticker close to his right hand that says: WARNING!! NO RIDERS IN THE DUMPBED!! Hmm...ooops.

I think she liked it....she held on tight. Cooper made sure Frogger was protected in case of an emergency!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: