Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So, we ran into this, umm, interesting individual as we were leaving the first day. I had to get a pic with this person...

We all enjoyed this pirate ship ride quite a bit too. The boys were really enjoying it, the little girl behind us however, was not. I think she was a bit too small for it and her mama had to repeat over and over "It's almost over, it's almost over.." I just kept thinking to myself.."please don't throw up, please don't throw up...."

The boys got to meet Bob and Larry from the Veggie Tales too. This was as close as Rubye Ann would get. She had a very established boundary for these two characters and she wasn't going to budge..

The boys hit the log ride for the second day. This time Davis got to be in front. I'm not sure who has the funnier expression. Jamie, or Davis. Jamie says he was bracing himself for how cold the water was going to be. I was done with the water rides. I really didn't feel up to walking around all day again soaking wet, so Jamie got to humor the boys on these rides....lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: