Thursday, August 20, 2009

This was the next favorite ride. The "kiddie caoster". Now this is my idea of a roller coaster. Not too high, not too fast, and NO UPSIDE DOWN loops. I hate going upside down....
Jamie would ride with Davis while Cooper and I would wait with Rubye Ann. Then we would switch. Here is Cooper watching Jamie and Davis getting buckled in.

Davis is sooooooo my boy. He wants this to be fun, he really does, he just not too sure about it. I can see it in his face. I know that look. It's my look.... Notice how he is holding on to the saftey bar for dear life and how Jamie is holding on to him?
This was his first time on this. After a few times around he got more comfortable with it and ended up loving it!!
Here's Cooper and me getting ready for our turn.

The seven year old is livin' it up..who told him about raising your hands on a roller coaster?? (Must have been his Aunt Suzanne..) Certainly NOT me!! You see that I'm clutching the safety bar AND the "decorative" metal bar and leaving imprints.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: