Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well, after the log ride, the boys wanted to ride the waterboggan again. I was MORE THAN happy to hear the boys say that they wanted daddy to go this time!!
This is the ride that I THOUGHT was the log ride the first day. Remember how wet the boys and I were in the pictures after getting off? Well, here's why:
This is literally a water slide. It belongs in a water park.

Huge water splashes from the front and sides the whole way down. It even comes up over the back at times too. You get positively soaked down to your underwear!!

Here they are fresh off the raft..


and wringing out clothes again. This also happened to be a rather cool day, so they were even colder than the day before!!
They were all doing that Frankenstein walk you do when you don't want your freezing wet clothes to touch you!!! I got a rather large kick out of hearing Jamie mention more than once how miserable he was. I just shook my head and said " I know. Believe me, I know.." then I would giggle.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Great pics.
Ginger