Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hundred Acres..

 

We decided to pay a visit to Pooh Bear and Piglet, and Eeyore, and Tigger and of course Christopher Robin.May 2012 361

This actually happened to be one of the longer waits for us.  Turns out the long wait was due to a system malfunction and they ended up shutting the ride down for a few hours.  Thankfully the offspring had plenty of things to do to keep from protesting the wait. We ended up moving on and eventually came back to this one later on.May 2012 370

May 2012 374

This is the addition to Fantasy Land I mentioned in the last post.  May 2012 378

So, I have some news.  Just when I think  I’m getting settled into a new home routine, God throws me a curve ball.  I have all the kids in school, the same school mind you, and I’m thinking about how I will have the house all to myself everyday and I can get my chores done without interruptions constantly and work on projects, and how calm it will all be.  Then BAM!  Curve ball.  I got a phone call Tuesday morning from a friend asking if I would be the new Pre-K 3 teacher at our church’s Mothers Day Out program.  Wow.  Wasn’t expecting that.  I hemmed and hawed about it and called J. and we hemmed and hawed together about it and finally came to the decision that I could probably handle it.  Its three days a week from 9:30 to 2:30.  Sooooo, I called them back and accepted the offer. My mind has been reeling ever since.  You probably thought I was going say I was pregnant didn’t you???? 

No comments: