Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome to Fantasy Land…

After walking through the castle we emerged in my absolute favorite part of WDW…Fantasy Land.  Well, Fantasy Land  AND Main Street. I love the look and feel of this part of the park.  They were adding an addition to Fantasy Land while we were there.  Its going to have a mini-rollercoaster themed ride with the 7 Dwarfs.  Think along the lines of a runaway mine cart..it should be beat when its finished.  Guess we will have to go back to find out huh?? Smile

May 2012 300

Our first ride to enjoy was Cooper’s all time favorite.  I say “all time” like the kid has been a bunch of times… he’s only been once before. But, we rode this ride over and over the last time so it HAD to be first this trip:  Peter Pan’s Flight!May 2012 306

May 2012 312

Then we popped across the street for one of my favorites:  It’s A Small World.  Notice the wait time…May 2012 316

Last time we went it was the end of summer and those lanes were packed with folks.  This time we went in May and the wait time was awesome.  Sometimes we were able to get on immediately like this time.  Other times we only waited 15 to 20 minutes!!  It was great considering how the last time we went, there were times we waited in line for 2 hours!!  I love this ride because of all the colors and countries to see.  I don’t like this ride because for hours and hours after getting off I can’t get that song out of my head…May 2012 340

Looking at these pics makes me want to go again..now.May 2012 343

No comments: