Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here we are at the amusement park. Remember those big yellow slides at the state fair where you would sit on a burlap bag and go zippping down? Well they had one and it was a big hit! Poor Davis was sandwiched between Cooper and Jamie. Which is probably just how he liked it!

Look at those faces! Can you see Davis' hands holding Cooper's shoulders.? I'm glad I had Rubye Ann as an excuse to not have to go down that thing...I'm such a chicken! They went down two times in a row. Then one last time on the way out!

They rode this one twice, or maybe it was three times in a row!

Now this is what I'm talking about! The Scrambler! My all time favorite! However, after two rides back to back I was thinking that maybe it wasn't so great afterall. Getting older really creeps up on you and slaps you in the face. I used to could ride this thing all day. After that first sharp turn, my tummy was doing flip flops and my head was spinning. Cooper wanted to go a third time but I had to say no. I was scared I would end up like Daddy (Bubba) did when he rode the Tilt-A-Whirl with me when I was little....eww. So that's it for our New Orleans trip! We had so much fun. There are more pics that didn't make the initial cut to be on the blog, but I'll post them as fillers later when I run out of stuff...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: