Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's the fam in Jackson Square. A nice fellow tourist offered to snap this pic for us. Davis asked who they were afterwards and we said we didn't know. Then he asked "why?" I'll bet you can figure out how the rest of that conversation went.... Davis is the only smart one in the bunch.....he had the sense to put on his sunglasses while the rest of us squinted and got blinded! Aren't we cool?!?!? LOL

I like the angle of this pic of the boys infront of St. Louis Cathedral. To the left is Pirate's Alley. If you were to walk straight down Pirate's Alley, it would lead you to the front door where you got in to our condo. Great location. Walking distance to beignets! Can't beat that!

This shot cracks me up. Our first stop on this day was the Audubon Zoo. That would be an orguntan (I didn't spell it right and i don't feel like looking it up..)perched on top of that pole. To let you know how high he is, I had the lens zoomed all the way in...he just sat there, arms folded staring right at us. He almost looks like he's thinking.."What??? Haven't you ever seen a monkey on a pole??!?!" All I could think was "Left turn, Clyde.." Anybody remember that? lol

Clyde decided to be sociable and came down to get a better look at us......I don't think he was too impressed......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: