Friday, May 16, 2008

"Say hey little fishie, would you like to take a swim with me? Down in the deep blue sea!" That's a song from a Baby Einstein video that Cooper and Davis used to watch when they were little, and I couldn't get it out of my head while we were at the aquarium! They love walking in this tunnel....come to think of it..so do I! Last year when we were here, we got to see a man feeding the sting rays. He was wearing a wet suit and waved at us. We got a picture with him too....I'll have to dig that up and post it. Rubye Ann was all snuggly in her wrap sling. She stayed in there the whole time. We went to see an IMax afterwards and about halfway through she decided it was time for her to come out, so she let me know very quickly and loudly!

Cooper got to pet a baby nurse shark. Davis WAS standing right next to him, but I think the thought of touching a shark kinda freaked him out and he took off.

This was more Davis' speed..looking at them, NOT touching them. He cracks me up....to be so tough, he sure does have some funny hangups....

This was what they came for....the shark tank. Wouldn't that be funny if all of a sudden while people were strolling along looking at the sharks, the loudpeakers suddenly started blarring the theme from JAWS?!?!? Not really, huh? BTW, there WAS a shark in front of them, but he swam away before I could get the pic and the "marine biologist" (take that with a grain of salt) who was standing behind me kept telling his wife that the "big ones are baracudas". Wonder if he stayed in a Holiday Inn.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: