Friday, May 30, 2008

Yeaterday after supper we all went to Mrs. Fran's house to swim. We had a blast! Jamie was doing tricks of the board. I had to talk him into this. He kept asking why I was making him do a flip. I said it will look good on the blog. He just looked me. But I was right wasn't I? Check this out...

The Leap Of Faith

Gotta wear the goggles always. Our head doesn't go under,but our eyes MIGHT get splashed! I totally understand. I don't like my eyes to get splashed either, because of contacts. What's his excuse? Being three maybe?

I put Rubye Ann in one of her suits, hoping she would want to join us. She decided a nap was more her speed for the evening!
Swim lessons start next week, should have some good pics from that. Mrs. Fran had a cool new pool toy that we all played with, I'll post those tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: