Monday, May 26, 2008

Well, first of all...Happy Memorial Day! Now, today's pics are definately fillers! I have some new pics ready to load to the computer but.....
the computer guru announced yesterday that we needed a new computer and there was bound to be some great Memorial Day sales going on. So, after much and I mean MUCH research, he goes to get us one.
I haven't learned all the ropes yet. So I'm not sure how to load pics yet.
Anyway, this one of Rubye Ann is cute. I was trying to see if I liked the headband look on her. I'm not all that good at putting them on. The first time I did it, I had her looking like Olivia Newton John circa 1980 !

Here is Davis just waking up form a nap. I put Rubye ann next to him in hopes he would wake up in a fairly good mood..he did!

Cooper is such a ham!
Until tomorrow...I've got some computer lessons today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: