Thursday, May 15, 2008

The petting zoo was back in operation! Last year when we went, I think there were a few goats and a couple of chickens thanks to Katrina. Anyway, there were a few more animals this year.

Cooper enjoyed the lambs. I'm not sure if this is the one, but there was one lamb that was running and jumping around and bleating as loud as it could. cooper was laughing hysterically at it. I think the lamb had just had a cup of New Orleans coffee loaded with chicory!!! That little thing was FAST!

Cetting close to the end of the zoo trip...can you tell? Look at everyone's hair! NICE!

The last Zoo shot...in front of the elephant fountain. Next stop....AQUARIUM!!!!! Look out fishies, here we come!
BTW, Rubye Ann had decided the zoo was not all it was cracked up to be and was snozzing peacefully and sweating in her car set! I guess I should have snapped a pic.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: