Monday, October 22, 2012

Arrrrgh…

 

We ended up in Adventure Land instead, which was great because I loooove this ride..May 2012 494

Again, and I can not stress this enough: the wait times were awesome this time of year.  This is one of the more popular rides with a long and winding area to wait.  We breezed right through..May 2012 496

Land lubbers…May 2012 497

May 2012 498

It was while on this ride that it occurred to me that I might be getting on other peoples nerves with my camera flashing so much.  Then it occurred to me, I would never have to see these folks again and these pictures were for my family to remember the trip so I put the thought out of my mind.  Im talking about the strangers on the rides with us, NOT the inlaws!! SmileMay 2012 501

May 2012 502

This ride also cleverly placed a gift shop at the end so you had to walk out through it.  As you can see, we didn’t get out of there without falling victim to all the coooool pirate stuff.  Sister was NOT walking out of there without this little number.  How many times has she worn it since we got home.  ZERO.  It sits on the head of her rocky horse. She’s holding her imaginary sword and saying “AAARRGH”.May 2012 503

The boys couldn’t live without the plastic swords. They actually still play with them.  I saw one yesterday in the flower bed. May 2012 504

No comments: