Monday, October 29, 2012

Flying High

After we rode Splash Mountain a thousand times at the four year old’s request we headed back to Tomorrowland.  The boys wanted to ride the Astro Orbiter.  It’s the tall ride that sticks up above all the others in the middle of Tomorrowland.  This ended up being quite a wait because a newly hired employee messed up the order of the lines and our line ended up being skipped.  They made up for the mistake by giving us two rides back to back.May 2012 533

I snapped this while up at the top waiting for our turn. I thought the sky looked pretty and I liked the way the castle looked in front of the pink clouds.May 2012 535

Finally, it was our turn.  Note how dark the sky is now compared to the one above with the castle!May 2012 541

All smiles and ready to launch.May 2012 542

This is another of my favorite pictures.  Normally I hate when my pictures turn out blurry.  But I really like the effect it has on this one.May 2012 545

C. ended up not liking the ride as much as he thought he would.  It leans over to the right as you go around.  He doesn’t like of leaning over.  Kinda feels like you could fall out.  I know this because I feel the same way and I also verified that with him!May 2012 548

May 2012 549

May 2012 550

No comments: