Monday, October 1, 2012

Start your engines…

We made our way to Tomorrowland and the Speedway.  This is one of the rides I have never been on before.  When I was younger, racetracks never interested me. Now that I have two little boys who love anything to do with cars, racetracks interest me…sort of.  Anyway, we walked on up and got in a short line and waited a few minutes.

May 2012 412

May 2012 415

C. was my driver.  He loved every minute of driving around. These cars don’t go very fast and they also ride on a rail, so there’s no way for them to crash.May 2012 423

J. got to ride with D.  He seemed to enjoy it too.  Sister was sitting in J.’s lap during our time on the speedway.May 2012 428

As if we have not had enough medical drama in the past two weeks, today I will be taking D. to the clinic because he has what appears to be a swollen lymph node on his neck.  Wonderful. No fever as of now, but it is bothering him quite a bit.  Today is also the day he should have his stitches removed. Sister is finally over her bug too and thankfully no one else has come down with it.  Sure hope I didn’t just jinx us….

No comments: