Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Frontierland

 

Most 4 year old little girls would probably say their favorite ride at DW was something like “It’s a Small World” or  “Dumbo” or something princess related.  Not mine.  When asked what her favorite ride was, this was her answer:May 2012 506

I kid you not.  A ride with a 50 foot drop down a waterfall was my child’s favorite one.  We rode this NUMEROUS times, thanks to the fast pass system.May 2012 523

May 2012 525

This is inside at the beginning of the climb up towards the drop-off.  Again, not too worried about what others were thinking about my camera flashes….May 2012 527

This is just as we are going over the tip top and headed dooooooown.  Look how little the people are in the background..I’m tellin ya, we were way up!  As soon as I snapped this I shoved the camera under my shirt and then doubled over it so it wouldn’t get soaked at the bottom!  May 2012 529

No comments: