Monday, October 15, 2012

Taking a breather….

 

I’m adjusting to my new phone.  My computer guru was able to restore all my contacts and pictures.  Yay!  Still very angry at the whole situation.  When we went back to dance class a week later, the first thing I did when we walked in was to ask the recptionist if it had been turned in.  I knew the answer would be no, but I still had to ask. Then I got down on my hands and knees on that nasty floor and looked under the nasty couch.  Not there.  I knew it wouldn’t be, but I had to look.  Moving on.

By this point in our day, we were all starting to wear down a bit.  We had done everything we wanted to do on that side of the park and were heading to the other side where Frontier Land was.  We decided the best way to do that would be to take the train that goes all the way around the park.  We weren’t alone in this mode of thinking.  As it turned out, waiting for the train was one of the longer waits we were in.  At one point, some of us just took a seat on the ground.May 2012 455

The choo choo arrived at last and we all clambered on.   I told you how tired we all were.   C. barely has a smile and poor Sheriff in the background is in the middle of a big ‘ol yawn…May 2012 458

I was seated on the edge of the bench so I could snap pictures as were  moving along.  I got this cool shot as we came around a curve…May 2012 461

and I got this cool shot too….May 2012 462

Guess the motion of the train mixed with that big ‘ol yawn was too much for him.

No comments: