Monday, April 7, 2008

Cowboy up!

How do you like that? I actually put a title on this! Friday was Cowboy day at school. I rustled up some gear and we had us a rootin' tootin' cowkid. Complete with a MASSIVE cowboy buckle! LOL LOL He was so excited about going to his "radio" (rodeo) at school. THey made cute stick horses and had barrel races. Parents were not invited. Davis wanted to be a cowkid too and was so excited to put it all on that he didn't even take off is superman jammies! I found out later that evidently I was rather excited to make Cooper a cowboy too because when i picked him up that afternoon he unsnapped his jeans and said "Look Mama". I had put his jeans on OVER his pj bottoms! Well, what can I say.....we like to play dress up over here! LOL LOL

After the coolness of being a cowboy wore off, Davis and Rubye Ann and I played around upstairs. Rubye Ann was taking it easy on her boppy pillow and hanging out with Mr. Bunny while I caught Davis trying on her little hairbows! HYSTERICAL!!! I tried to catch him with one in but he was too quick. It's too hard to see but the one in this pic was green. It's barely peeking out around his pinky finger. I kept saying "Come on Davis put one in and let me take a picture." His reponse: "No." Imagine that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: