Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well, seven months after he gets his bicycle he decides he ready to ride it!

A boy, his dog, and a bike......life is good!


GO BIG D, GO!!!
When we were getting out of the car this morning I told Davis to be sure and close the car door before he came in the house. Well, after I got Rubye Ann in and went to get Davis some clothes I noticed he wasn't in yet. I went to the back door which was still open and looked out...the van door was still open too. I thought surely he is not still in there. I went to look and he wasn't in there but the CAT was! I looked around....no Davis. I looked some more and noticed the bike was also gone! He was so excited to practice riding he just bailed out of the car and jumped on the bike.....he still had his jammies on!!! this kid is pumped!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: