Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well, we made it through our shots yesterday! Our girl weighs in at a whopping 9 lbs. 13 oz!!!!!!!!! Dr. Daher said, "What a little butterball!" YOU BET! She showed off her bandaids to Cooper and Davis who were a tad disappointed that they were regular size and not "baby band-aids." Cooper even said," They're the same size I use on my boo boo's." We've been saying lately that Rubye Ann is starting to look like Davis. I found this pic of Big D when he was about 2 months old. Funny how we have one of Rubye Ann in almost the exact same pose......anyway when I look at the two pictures, I can see a little of Davis. Only time will tell! I love the last picture....she was smiling! At the last second as I snapped the picture, something on the celing caught Davis' attention...like I said before taking a pic of three kids and getting all of them to look at the same thing at the same time is quite challenging. Let's just say, I'm glad we don't have to use rolls of film anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: