Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ok, so I thought the guru had the computer all fixed...I'm SURE he stayed up til the wee hours of the morning working on it......yeah whatever....anyway, when I turned it on this morning everything seemed fine! We usually don't turn the computer off at night....it just stays on, the guru thought that might be the problem. ANYWAY, it seemed to work just fine UNTIL it was time to upload the pics to the blog and then once again, problems. Fortunately though a quick re-booting solved that minor problem.....Sunday was Rubye Ann's first day in the church nursery....Jamie asked me "How do you think it will go?' I told him it was probley going to be a mele with little old ladies throwing sucker punches to see who gets their hands on the new baby first! LOL LOL.... It wasn't that bad.

Here's a pic that I like of Jamie and Davis with Rubye Ann. Cooper was more interested in Tom and Jerry on tv than being a part of yet another photo op!
He got into the spirit of things later on though.....

I'll leave you with this sweet smile......until tomorrow....I hope!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: