Monday, April 14, 2008

Ok, so today's blog almost didn't happen! I really don't like this computer! I sat down at the normal time (dark thirty this morning) and the stupid thing was frozen up for the hundreth time since last week! I got the pleasure of looking at Jamie's LSU sports page for about 30 minutes before the darn thing would "wake up". THEN after all that the picture mate thingy would not download all the pics from this weekend! By the time the computer guru got up and got everything in working condition it was too late to do anything.....THEN as i finally sat down a few minutes ago the picture program kept telling me I was offline. Well, i happened to remember what the computer guru told me and I re-booted and here I am....FINALLY about 6 hours later! I told Jamie that I was about to throw this computer out the window. He said "throw it through the windows by the fireplace....they'd be easier to replace!" So, anyway, here are some cute pics.... the first pic is what I see Cooper do almost 50% of the time he's around Rubye Ann. He steals kisses whenever and wherever he can! Davis, always being the helper, told me her feet were cold. "Her tiny toes are cold Mama, so I gonna put her sockies on, ok Mama?"( I meat to leave out the 'm on the I b/c that is how he said it!) OK, for the last picture......Mama and Mrs. Ann just don't scroll down.....but you dog lovers...scroll away! LOL LOL LOL! Until tomorrow......that is if I haven't thrown the computer through the window!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: