Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a little ham! I've been debating since I got up this morning if I was going to put this little story on the blog or not. See, it sorta makes fun of a certain someone in this household. I kept going back and forth about it and finally decided that it's just too funny not to share! And besides I've made fun of myself several times on here already...funny mistakes are blog fodder!

On Rubye Ann's bath night the routine is that Jamie dresses her in jammies after I bathe her and then he feeds her and puts her to bed. So last night was bath night. She gets bathed, dressed and then fed. I'm sitting at the computer reading a funny story and laughing out loud about it, when suddenly I hear Jamie say "Ok this really isn't funny, but I forgot to put her diaper on and she's tee teeing all over me. (I'm laughing so hard right now it's hard to type) I guess I'll just let her finish."Then he just sat there and let her finish. I was laughing so hard I couln't breathe. HE was soaked.
How does one forget to put a diaper on a baby?!??!?! You would think that after the third kid it would be old hat by now! Man, my sides hurt from laughing. Of course we had to change her and him! Her little jammies barely had any wet on them but Jamie's shirt was sticking to him it was so wet. He couldn't even stand up straight! HILARIOUS!!! He just walked through and I told him I was sharing his story. He says, "Oh I'm sure you are!" LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: