Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Davis and I made cookies the other day. You may notice that I have a REAL bag of chocolate chips for us to use and not the fake ones from the health food store. I felt pretty saucy the other day and let him have a Hershey Kiss and he loved it and DID NOT have a reaction! The next day I gave him.....hold on to your hat.....GOLDFISH!!!! He thought he was something else! He said "They are so good Mama!" That made me a little sad for him. Anyway, maybe this is turning point in all this food allergy stuff....we go to see the dr. again in May. He ate a bag of goldfish on the way to get Cooper from school yesterday and I told him to tell me if he starts to feel yucky. He said,"Don't worry about me Mama I not going to get a rash. I only get a rash from red icees now, not the coke ones Mama, the red ones."

So as he was mixing the batter for the cookies he kept asking if he could have some more "chawlket"....and he didn't even wait for me to answer just shoved that chubby hand down in there....

and gobbled it right up! After a while I kept saying "that's enough" he'd say " little bit more Mama"

I think this pic is self explanatory. I won't post tomorrow or Friday b/c we are going to Pine Bluff. Maybe I 'll get some good pics while we are there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: