Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quite the hodge podge of pics this morning. THe first two are from our snow day. You can't have a snow day without hot chocolate! We affectionately call Davis our "messy Marvin"...just look at that face! That's after one sip! Gotta love it! THey had such a good time saying "Cheers!" and then taking a sip. They felt so big with their "coffee cups". HA HA HA! Let's jump a head to Easter...Davis was VERY proud that the Easter Bunny brought him some new golf balls....the plastic variety of course.He immediately wanted to go outside and hit them.....I wonder if he has all of them still....I saw one in our room the other day and one in the flower bed yesterday. Oh well. The last one is from the zoo. Davis was not as impressed with the bobcat exhibit as Cooper and I were. So he went and sat down and kept saying "I'm ready to see other animals." Those boys are entirely too big for that double stroller.....they both weigh in at 34 lbs...so I was pushing around 70 lbs. of kid in that thing..not too mention a 7 lb. baby in a sling! When we came to a hill I would tell them hop out..there was NO WAY I could push them up. They didn't seem to understand that..."you pushed us up last year mama...." Yeah, and you two were 10 lbs lighter too..." HA HA HA!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: