Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!
Cooper has been looking forward to this day almost as much as he looks forward to Christmas! So much so that the "Easter Bunny" aka ME hid eggs in the datk this morning because I was afraid he would wake up to early and see me in the yard...kinda like the way I saw Daddy hiding my eggs!

Bubba and Sazzy came down yesterday and visited with us. The boys had a great time in the jumpy with Bubba. They are all about jumping and wrestling! After they went back to PB we dyed easter eggs. This is the first year we have done this and the boys really enjoyed. Davis kept asking if the eggs were going to die. We tried to explain that dyeing eggs means to color them. I'm not sure he got it..... I kept telling them not to touch the wet eggs and Davis kept asking "Can I touch one?" He asked so much that Jamie finally said "Let that boy touch on egg!" So he did and he pounded it in his hand like a pitcher does a baseball!!!!! lol lol lol They did such a good job coloring the eggs. Just as I predicted.......Cooper is now sitting in my lap as i finish this blog....
WOW!!! Good thing I was outside in the dark and not right now!!!! Rubye Ann was not into the coloring of the eggs so she hung out and watched! Big D just joined us time to go!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: