Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day.....hence the green font!!! Well, yardwork weekend has come and gone. As predicted, two jobs got done. Seriously, there are just NOT enough hours in a day sometimes, and that is including daylight savings! I did not have tha camera handy either....
As I said in the last blog, Halloween costumes make great material for one's blog .....sooooooooooooo, here are pics of the boys' costumes. This past Halloween they were Barney and Fred. THis costume pattern is out of date and was not in stores....so GUESS where I found it!!!! YEP!!! E BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you I LOVE EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They looked sooo cute.
In 2006 they were the best dinosaurs EVER!!!! I had found a pattern and our neighbor, Ms. Mary Nell sewed them for us, complete with the "most magnificent" "swishy" tails. We were inflormed by Mr. Cooper that the costumes HAD to have "long swishy tails"!
And so they did! In 2005 (my personal favotrite) they were Thing One and Thing Two. I was Cat in the Hat. Jamie did not have a costume that year and I jokingly said he was a party pooper. Well, someone asked Cooper what he had been for Halloween and his response was..(I'm quoting him, he really said this...) "I was Thing One, Baby was Thing Two, Mama was Cat in the Hat and Daddy was a party pooper!" NO JOKE!!!!! In 2004, they were blue and yellow M&M's. Kinda funny that if you ask them now what their favorite colors are , Cooper will say blue and Davis will say yellow. Time to wake up Thing One and Thing Two......


Posted by Picasa

No comments: