Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yesterday the wind was unbelieveable!!!! It was tough! When we got home from picking Cooper up at school, I spied the kite in the corner and the light bulb went off. Davis and I headed out to the driveway and got down to the business of flying a kite! It was great! Davis was doing great with the kite and having fun! Cooper was in the doorway pouting. About what? I still don't know, I don't think he knows either. Rubye Ann was snoozing peacefully in her carseat. Of course I am NOT about to miss a photo op. I grabbed the camera and started to click away. It was so much fun until I watched the kite that was attached to the string that led down to my son's hand come too close to the power line that runs between us and our neighbor's house. (Sure hope I don't get arrested for child endangerment! HA HA!!) That fun came to a schreeching halt. I then moved the party over to another's neighbor's house. She has quite the expansive backyard. It's more like the back forty.
We get over there and get Rubye Ann settled inside with Mrs. Fran. The boys and I head out to the pasture. Davis immediately looses intrest and so it's just Cooper and me. He had a blast! The last pic is my favorite! Pure joy! LOVE IT!! Cooper has his Easter party today....should be fun. I hope to get some cute shots!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: