Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Cooper's page today! I went back to June and found these of our fishing trip in Pine Bluff. We had so much fun. Cooper loved fishing. Davis liked lookng at the crickets in the tube. I enjoyed it as well. Probably more that I should have. I have this thing about fishing.....once I get started and catch the first one..it's like a mission to get as many as I can. The first one is Cooper pulling the fish out of the water. If you lok close you can see it on the end of the line, kinda sideways. Look how excited he is in the next one where he is holding it. THe last one he's throwing it back in. Daddy could barely keep crickets ready to put on the hook Cooper was catching them so fast...or was it the fish kept stealing the bait? Seeing these pics from yesterday and today makes me ready for spring and warmer weather. Jamie and I have decided this weekend will be yardwork weekend. We have what seems like a million things we want to do, but my prediction is that we may get one or two things done. I can't imagine why that would be so.......what with three children and all!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can recruit Thing One and Thing Two to help us......I'll be sure to have the camera ready! OOOOO.............speaking of thing one and two...I'll have to post those pics of them in their Halloween costumes!! That would make great blog material!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: