Thursday, March 27, 2008

I took the boys to Mr. Cox's pond yeaterday to go fishing! They had the best time. Armed with two poles, two nets and a loaf of white bread we set off. Those fish never knew what hit 'em! It took the boys a few tries to understand how to "reel 'em in". They are used to cane poles when we go fish with Daddy (Bubba). A few times Cooper kept pulling up on the pole instead of reeling and the line kept going and going. It was so funny! Davis caught a big one as you can see in the pic. It made his little pole bow over. He was so excited! Mr. Cox and I couldn't put bread on the hooks fast enough. They would put the pole in and within seconds a fish was on the line. I promise I'm not telling a "fish tale". It was crazy how fast those fish would bite!Those boys filled up the bucket with fish so fast. Mr. Cox kept saying he was going to the house to get a bigger one, but he never got the chance to leave....they kept catching fish too fast. I think they caught 25 bream in all! I got in on the action too. The weather was perfect! I've got a bunch more pics of this trip so I'll post them later with more to the story....so be sure to tune in tomorrow for part 2!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: