Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm running out of new pics again.....hopefully today I'll solve that problem! We are taking a trip to the zoo and possibly the Children's Museum. It should be fun. I did this with the boys a couple of years ago and we had the best time. Here's some more shots of Peanut enjoying her play mat. Cooper and Davis both loved this thing. It plays music and has some little lights. I do have to admit that the LOVELY tunes do tend to get on one's nerves....Davis likes to turn them on...ALOT! He has always loved music! We'd ask him what he wanted Santa to bring him and he'd say a band. Uh...ok. The kid loves his guitar too, and his piano. Or as he calls it.."pinano". He cracks me up. The last pic is one of the "out takes". I can't look at it without laughing. The looks on Davis' face and Rubye Ann's are hysterical. I can hear Jamie's mom right now.."I'm gonna whoop 'em....I'm gonna whoop 'em for making fun of my babies!" Suzanne is giggling right now and shaking her head....LOL LOL LOL. I think that would make good blog material......"out take" pics. Even the world's most perfect children don't always take the most perfect pictures.....as Suzanne knows all too well....she's giggling again!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: