Friday, March 7, 2008

Ok, here's the missing pics from yesterday's blog. Still not sure what happened. Anyway, check out the form on that awesome soccer player! Man he's the bomb!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL. He has another game this weekend....there probably won't be any pics due to the fact that we are SUPPOSED to have sub-zero temperatures....uh, ok . WHATEVER!!!
Davis just loves hanging out with his little sister. She doesn't do much with her toys yet, but Davis doesn't mind. He likes to show her how to use them. He has a blast! New subject: I LOVE EBAY!!!! I got in the mail yesterday a video monitor for Rubye Ann. It's great! I can hear and SEE her when she's asleep. The one I won retails for anywhere from $169-$200. I won it for $60!!!!!! WOW. THe lady didn't have the box or the instructions. I downloaded the instructions and thought who cares about a box? I would throw it away anyhow!!!! Speaking of Ebay.....gotta go check on an auction I'm watching!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: