Wednesday, March 5, 2008


I have said from day one that Rubye Ann looked just like Cooper. Yesterday I found out that some folks swear she looks just like Davis. I put some pics of the three of them up at about the same age, give or take a few weeks....around 4 weeks. Cooper is the one on top, Big D is in the middle and Rubye Ann is on the bottom. As a look now, I see both boys in her! She no doubt has Cooper's hair and skin color...and she definately has Davis' temper. OOPS!! The nurses in the NICU told Jamie one day that she did not like to be bothered. Jamie's response was "just like her Mama!" LOL LOL So very true. Getting
back to the pics of the three, I think it also depends on the pictures as to who she looks like. I have one of Cooper on the window sill in the kitchen and when you hold that one next to Rubye Ann, they look like twins. I also found a few of Davis that when held next to Rubye Ann look very similar. So who knows! It really doesn't matter...they are all their own individual little people who happen to have the same mommy and daddy. But it is fun to find the similarities and differences!!! The big question I keep getting from people is
"So how's life with three?" Well, right now....not too much different. She eats, sleeps, looks around. At the moment she is pretty low maintence. Now I realize
that will change....I keep expecting it to daily, but for the moment everything
is flowing along smoothly. I'll re-visit that question when she is a few weeks older......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I see your picture uploading woes are over! Sorry I wasn't much help yesterday.