Tuesday, March 11, 2008

These boys love their sister! They are so ready for her to be able to play. I put her down on the floor on her blanket and they drop everything and come running. Rubye Ann has loooong fingers. Everyone has commented on them, and they all say the SAME thing: You're going to be a piano player! Maybe she'll be like Jamie. He can just plink around on the piano and figure out the keys to play a song. One time he was plinking around when Cooper was little bitty and all of a sudden I heard him playing the tune to Sesame Street. How on earth does he do that? Van Halen's Jump is also in his repertoire ( not sure how to spell that one!) Cooper has been asking me since the day we brought Rubye Ann home when he could hold her. I've been able to put him off for a while but this weekend he just kept on and on. So, we let him and Davis hold her by them selves. Just look at their faces, they were so proud! I'm lovin' this video monitor. I have it on right now as I type. I'm able to watch her "crib party". She has got to be tired she's been awake for 2 hours now..... maybe she's waiting on her brothers. They'll be up soon for school. Well, I am now expericing writer's block.........time to look around EBay!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: